• Google Bard

• HuggingChat

• Microsoft Bing AI

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

varlog

Jun 19, 2023
What's the best AI chatbot you've used?

Have you tried using it with a language other than English?

Reactions: kalco
There have been many situations where I preferred the responses by Claude over those from ChatGPT. Claude's answers sometimes tend to be more creative, comprehensive and nuanced.

While ChatGPT is still my go-to bot, I frequently double check or rephrase the task with Claude to get a different perspective or more thorough response.

Reactions: basra and varlog
Got it, diving into the world of AI chatbots like Claude and ChatGPT is pretty interesting. Each one has its own way of answering questions or helping out, which is cool because you get to see different angles on the same thing. Like, Claude might give you a really unique take on something, while ChatGPT could be your go-to for more straightforward answers.

It's kind of like when you're searching for the best way to do something online, and you find a bunch of different options. You might end up checking out different tools or websites to see which one fits what you need. It's all about finding the right match for your question or problem, without sticking to just one option all the time.

So, whether it's about picking the best AI chatbot for a certain task or just looking for the best way to handle something online, it's always good to explore and see what different tools can offer.

Reactions: basra