AWS Cloud Practitioner

Rilind

Jun 19, 2023
Hey fellow peeps, anyone here studied for/taken the AWS Cloud Practitioner course? I'm just starting to learn about it with 0 cloud knowledge beforehand, what would you rate it on a scale of 1-10 for difficulty? I know my way around IT stuff, but not a lot of cloud experience.

Reactions: safna
Hey fellow peeps, anyone here studied for/taken the AWS Cloud Practitioner course? I'm just starting to learn about it with 0 cloud knowledge beforehand, what would you rate it on a scale of 1-10 for difficulty? I know my way around IT stuff, but not a lot of cloud experience.
The AWS Cloud Practitioner course is designed to introduce individuals to the foundational concepts of cloud computing and the basics of AWS services. It is specifically intended for individuals with little or no prior experience in cloud computing.

Considering your background in IT and limited cloud experience, the AWS Cloud Practitioner course should be manageable for you. It covers fundamental topics such as AWS architecture, services, security, pricing, and basic cloud concepts. The course materials and resources provided by AWS are typically well-structured and beginner-friendly.

On a difficulty scale of 1-10, many learners rate the AWS Cloud Practitioner course around a 3 or 4 in terms of difficulty. It is designed to be accessible to beginners and aims to provide a solid foundation for further AWS certifications or deeper cloud learning.

Remember that individual learning experiences may vary based on factors such as personal study habits, prior knowledge, and the amount of time and effort dedicated to studying. It's important to approach the course with a willingness to learn, engage in hands-on practice, and refer to additional resources like documentation, whitepapers, and tutorials to enhance your understanding.

Best of luck in your AWS Cloud Practitioner journey!

Reactions: web-hosting